Friday 26 December 2014
 
»
Tag
 
»
owner

30pc of Dragon City retail space sought for GCC traders

A key committee of the Bahrain Chamber of Commerce and Industry (BCCI) has proposed that 30 per cent of the retail space in the Dragon City be allocated to Bahraini and Gulf business owners, with the remaining 70 per cent set aside for Chinese b

More…

30pc of Dragon City retail space sought for GCC traders

A key committee of the Bahrain Chamber of Commerce and Industry (BCCI) has proposed that 30 per cent of the retail space in the Dragon City be allocated to Bahraini and Gulf business owners, with the remaining 70 per cent set aside for Chinese b

More…

Bahrain hotels urge rethink on alcohol ban

Investors and hotel owners have urged Bahrain's leadership to reconsider a decision to ban alcohol, nightclubs and bars in three-star hotels.   The move will lead to detrimental social and economic repercussi

More…

Bahrain launches flat owners' association

An association comprising flat owners has been launched for the first time in Bahrain by the Housing Ministry.   Housing Minister Bassem Al Hamer chaired a meeting with board members of four model buildings - whi

More…

Bahrain nightclub owner, staff jailed for trafficking

Two nightclub dancers were held captive, raped, beaten and forced to work as prostitutes in Bahrain.   The women, from Pakistan and Bangladesh, were promised jobs as dancers at an Indian nightspot in Juffair, but

More…

Fellowship for women business owners

Vital Voices, a leading non-governmental organisation, has launched the Grow Fellowship, a one year comprehensive programme for women business owners in Jordan. The organisation seeks to identify, invest in and bring visibility to

More…

McLaren owners join 50-year celebrations

McLaren Automotive celebrated five decades of motorsport success and road car innovation recently, with one of the largest gathering in Dubai of its supercar owners. 'The McLaren 50: The Drive' saw more than 20 examples of

More…

Burj Khalifa corporate floor up for grabs

US-based Freedom Realty Exchange, a leading online real estate auction platform, has put up an entire corporate floor on the world's tallest tower BurjKhalifa in the first ever online real estate auction in Dubai. Freedom, which is own

More…
 1 2 3 4 5 >  Last ›

calendarCalendar of Events

Ads