Al Aman Fund names new director
Dubai, September 29, 2007
Al Aman Fund for the Future of Orphans has appointed Maha Saqqa as the new executive director.
Saqqa has an extensive career of over 20 years in areas pertaining to social and economic development.
"We are proud to have Saqqa on board as we are confident that her past experiences and passion for community development will serve as a valuable asset to our organisation," said chairperson of the board of directors of Al Aman Fund Lina Kopty.
Al Aman Fund for the Future of Orphans is an independent non-governmental organisation founded in 2006 by Queen Rania Al Abdullah. Al Aman Fund equips orphaned youth, who graduated from orphan care centres at the age of 18, with the education and skills necessary to become successful, self-reliant, and productive members of society. - TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- German bank plans $188m investment in Mena
- KFH says 20pc capital increase oversubscribed
- Bank Nizwa, Bahwan in travel finance tie-up
- Saudi IPO subscriptions plunge 53pc in Q1
- UAB, Al Ansari partner for payment solution
- Nexus launches Kuwait operations
- Tunisia may delay sukuk issue to next year
- Al Baraka Turk planning $200m sukuk
- Kuwait April inflation climbs to 2.8pc y/y
- Bahrain Islamic Bank names new chairman