New HR executive for Al Khaliji
Doha:, November 15, 2007
Wendy Fagan has joined Al Khaliji as senior executive at Human Resources, following more than two years at the Al Jazeera Network based in Doha.
She joins Strategic Programmes Senior Executive Holly Joint and Corporate Affairs Senior Executive Florence Janin in the bank’s top management team, underlining Al Khaliji’s commitment to equal opportunities, the company said in a statement.
Wendy is a British national with over 20 years of experience in Human Resources. Her career spans consultancy and blue chip corporate positions in Europe and the Middle East.
Prior to joining Al Khaliji, Wendy was human resources director at Al Jazeera Network and played a key role in the launch of the English language channel, helping to grow staff numbers from 50 to over 1,000 globally while integrating 2,500 employees worldwide into one network infrastructure, the company said.
Her appointment coincides with the final ramping up of intensive staff training at Al Khaliji, and the implementation of an innovative set of HR policies to support Al Khaliji’s new and unique culture
“Wendy brings to al khaliji two decades of Human Resources experience and an understanding of the local culture. We’re delighted to have her join our team,” said David Proctor, Chairman’s Advisor and Head of the Executive Team. – TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Bahrain firms plan IPOs
- Serbia wins $1bn Abu Dhabi loan
- Key equity banker resigns from Saudi Fransi
- DMCC to boost Islamic commodity trade with tie-ups
- IDB, KIA units to invest in Morocco
- First Gulf to set up $1bn sukuk in Malaysia
- Singapore’s UOB Bullion and Futures joins DGCX
- Infrastructure investment ‘key to growth’
- BKIC declares 30pc dividend
- StanChart profit falls 16pc in 2013
- Veteran Saudi banker to head AMF
- Dubai World prepays $284m to creditors
- EFG-Hermes sells Damas stake to Mannai
- Ultra rich number to grow 35pc in Mideast
- Saudi IPO market 'set for big year'
- RAK 'exploring' ceramics unit stake sale
- Bahrain Bourse wins key UK award
- Alba backs Euromoney forum
- URC bond rating upgraded to stable outlook
- GCC urged to set up onshore financial centres
- Consolidation push paying off for Bahrain banks
- Mubadala to focus more on US, Europe
- Six banks join plan for shared customer data register
- UAE economy grows 4pc in 2013
- Egypt foreign reserves up to $17.3bn
- StanChart opens second branch in Iraq
- Oil below $90 to hit GCC economies
- Payfort offers zero deposit scheme to SMEs
- In a first, NCB Capital names female CEO
- Du enters $1.17 billion financing deals