New HR executive for Al Khaliji
Doha:, November 15, 2007
Wendy Fagan has joined Al Khaliji as senior executive at Human Resources, following more than two years at the Al Jazeera Network based in Doha.
She joins Strategic Programmes Senior Executive Holly Joint and Corporate Affairs Senior Executive Florence Janin in the bank’s top management team, underlining Al Khaliji’s commitment to equal opportunities, the company said in a statement.
Wendy is a British national with over 20 years of experience in Human Resources. Her career spans consultancy and blue chip corporate positions in Europe and the Middle East.
Prior to joining Al Khaliji, Wendy was human resources director at Al Jazeera Network and played a key role in the launch of the English language channel, helping to grow staff numbers from 50 to over 1,000 globally while integrating 2,500 employees worldwide into one network infrastructure, the company said.
Her appointment coincides with the final ramping up of intensive staff training at Al Khaliji, and the implementation of an innovative set of HR policies to support Al Khaliji’s new and unique culture
“Wendy brings to al khaliji two decades of Human Resources experience and an understanding of the local culture. We’re delighted to have her join our team,” said David Proctor, Chairman’s Advisor and Head of the Executive Team. – TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- UAE among global top 20 for M&A appeal
- Gulf stocks surge as Fed tapering adds fuel to fire
- SABB launches graduates programme
- NBAD names key official for Hong Kong
- Commercial Bank of Dubai obtains $450m loan
- EFG Hermes names group co-chief
- Islamic bond issuance in GCC picking up
- Kuwait budget surplus likely to hit $42.4bn
- Bahrain banking sector on road to recovery
- GCC banks' outlook stable, says report