KFH accounts net record returns
Manama, March 10, 2008
Kuwait Finance House - Bahrain (KFH-Bahrain) has achieved the highest returns on its various savings accounts in the kingdom, it was revealed.
The announcement comes after the unprecedented results achieved by these accounts which operate according to Islamic Sharia.
Based on these results KFH-Bahrain witnessed a great demand for its various types of savings accounts, which led to a significant rise in the value of deposits at the bank during the last few months in spite of strong competition from other traditional and Islamic banks.
"At KFH-Bahrain we are constantly developing banking solutions that meet the changing requirements of our customers and investors. We always strive to achieve better returns for all our depositors regardless of the size of their savings," said head of banking Khalid Rafea.
"Currently in the market, there are many temptations for consumers to obtain more credit facilities, however we at KFH-Bahrain realise that people need to save the smart way and therefore, we offer competitive savings accounts that are Sharia-compliant. These accounts have also scored better returns than others in the kingdom, which will encourage customers to enhance their savings." he added.
"Our savings accounts have generated great value to our existing priority banking clients who have received generous returns on their savings," said head of priority banking Majed Mahmood.
"We look forward to achieving such success and deliver our KFH-Bahrain quality services at all times."-TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- ADS Securities inks deal with Tunes Group
- EMP expands Iraq card operations
- Dubai ICD planning to boost $2bn loan
- CEO-elect of fraud-hit Rakbank quits
- Saudi foreign assets hit record $668.2bn
- Major trade success for BBK Brokerage
- NBAD raises convertible bond issue to $465m
- Mashreq to enhance mobile banking app
- NBK Capital exits Turkey hospital chain
- Abu Dhabi holding firm Senaat plans share sale