Emirates NBD integrates ATM network
Dubai, July 14, 2008
Emirates NBD has started connecting its network of 474 Automated Teller Machines (ATM) into one aligned platform so it can offer more services, according to a company statement.
The network has 234 Emirates Bank ATMs, 60 Emirates Islamic Bank ATMs and 180 National Bank of Dubai ATMs.
Customers of the three banks will be able to use any of the machines belonging to the enlarged ATM network to perform various banking and payment transactions.
Jamal Bin Ghalaita, Emirates NBD general manager, consumer banking and wealth management said: "Emirates NBD customers as well as the public at large will enjoy access to a larger ATM network, offering them the ultimate convenience that only a leading bank can provide."
"Emirates NBD is going full steam with its integration strategy while constantly developing and upgrading its products and services to ensure the most advanced and highest quality of service is always offered to its customers," he added.
Emirates Bank ATMs allow customers to view their account/credit card details, transfer funds between accounts, pay telecommunications bills (Etisalat and DU), Pay Utility bills for DEWA, Abu Dhabi Distribution Company (ADDC) and Al Ain Distribution Company (AADC), and Empower (District cooling for Jumeirah Beach Residents registries), request statements and cheque books, pay Dubai Police & RTA fines, recharge SALIK cards, purchase Air Arabia ticket, as well as make donations to reputed organizations. -TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Mashreq to enhance mobile banking app
- NBK Capital exits Turkey hospital chain
- Abu Dhabi holding firm Senaat plans share sale
- Iraq Trade Bank to expand into Lebanon, Turkey
- UAE’s non-oil job, output levels surge
- New Bahrain drive to aid young entrepreneurs
- Arabtec $650m rights issue to open on June 9
- LIC Bahrain sees 23pc premium growth in 2012
- Gold slips after Bernanke comments
- Xpress Money offers free life insurance