Dow Jones to exhibit at ME Money Summit
Dubai, October 20, 2008
Dow Jones & Company, a News Corporation company, said it will be among the exhibitors at the Middle East Money Summit, organised by Arabcom group.
The two-day expo and conference will cover all aspects of investments and online trading.
The conference will take place on October 30-31, 2008 at the Jumeirah Beach Hotel, Dubai.
Dow Jones will host an exhibit booth located at pavilion number 28 in the main exhibition area.
Featured at the booth will be the new Dow Jones Global Markets News; Dow Jones's most comprehensive real-time news source on global equities markets, with market-moving coverage of companies, events and all global asset classes.
In addition, Dow Jones will also be highlighting its recently launched Dow Jones Forex News in Arabic; a focused service providing news and commentary on major currency trading.
The service is designed to help foreign exchange brokers, banks, trading platforms and FX portals serve their Arabic-speaking investment and trading clients.
Dow Jones Forex News in Arabic is produced in cooperation with KnowledgeView Ltd, Dow Jones's partner in the Middle East for the production and delivery of Arabic-language news services using the Publish Live technology from KnowledgeView.
Dow Jones Forex News in Arabic joins another Arabic-language service in Dow Jones's Local Languages suite, Zawya Dow Jones News Service, which covers business and financial news from the Middle East. - TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Bahrain's economy bounces back on positive outlook
- Mena inbound M&A value triples to $3.9bn
- DFM opens educational trading floor at varsity
- Egypt urban inflation hits 4-year high in Nov
- Adib honoured for SME support services
- Saudi rallies ahead of 2014 budget speech
- Qatari oil, gas to have limited impact on GDP growth
- Xerox Emirates, Asseco offer banking solutions
- Omani bank rolls out home finance products
- NBAD steps up hiring ahead of Expo boom