Azerbaijan bank opens Dubai office
Dubai, November 16, 2008
International Bank of Azerbaijan (IBA) launched its first representative office in Dubai, a report said.
Established in 1992, IBA currently has 36 branches, 95 service outlets and 572 ATMs, and spans over 40 cities, according to the Gulf News report.
IBA belongs to the IBA financial group, which includes the International Bank of Azerbaijan-Moscow, International bank of Azerbaijan-Georgia, International Insurance Company, processing company Azericard and Jointleasing Leasing Company.
It has a BB+ rating from Fitch and a Baa2 rating from Moody's Investors Service.
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- New guidelines for Islamic banks, Takaful
- ADS to enter UK in 2014, starts pricing yuan
- Citadel cuts net loss as regional unrest eases
- Saudi inflation edges up to 3.1pc y/y in Nov
- Kuwait's Investment Dar reaches key debt agreement
- Banks on alert over ATM fraud
- Bahrain's economy bounces back on positive outlook
- Mena inbound M&A value triples to $3.9bn
- DFM opens educational trading floor at varsity
- Egypt urban inflation hits 4-year high in Nov