Sinnad opens new Bahrain office
Manama, May 10, 2009
Sinnad, the Network International and the Benefit Company joint venture, which provides third-party ATM and card processing services, recently inaugurated its new office in Bahrain.
'Sinnad’s vision and goals are to pursue strategic partnerships with banks and financial institutions to provide third-party ATM and card processing services,' stated Abdulwahid Janahi, chairman, Sinnad.
Janahi also called on the banks in Bahrain to take advantage of Sinnad’s services to advance and develop their ATM and cards products for EMV-compliance.
'This is an important milestone for Sinnad, and reflects our shared commitment to strive for sustainable growth, by building an uncommon advantage,' added Abdulla Qassem, chairman, Network International and Sinnad vice chairman.
Sinnad is a strategic alliance between The Benefit Company and UAE-based Network International, and will be offering its services in Bahrain and the wider GCC.
Its service and product range encompass ATM Management, Debit and Credit Card processing, POS acquiring services, settlement and chargeback services as well as Risk and fraud management applications.-TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- 14pc UAE GDP 'comes from logistics'
- UAE April inflation eases to 0.9pc y/y
- IDB picks banks for $500m sukuk sale
- BLME eyes 15pc asset growth, stronger Gulf ties
- Bahrain MPs veto national budget
- Bahrain needs to cut public debt urgently: IMF
- DIB ratings receives Moody’s affirmation
- Pinebridge names CIO for Mena, Turkey
- Regulation ‘biggest challenge for CFOs’
- ENBD plans bond sale to boost capital