Bahrain Credit to launch new card
Manama, December 14, 2009
Bahrain Credit, in collaboration with MasterCard Worldwide, is set to launch its Imtiaz MasterCard credit card in the Kingdom next week.
Bahrain Credit, the brand name under which Bahrain Commercial Facilities Company conducts its lending business, has chosen to partner with Global Payment Services (GPS) of Bahrain, who will carry out transaction processing for Bahrain Credit.
"We see the launch of the Imtiaz MasterCard card as both an exciting addition to our thriving lending business and an important strategic initiative that extends our franchise and draws on many of the strengths for which we have become well known" said Bahrain Commercial Facilities Company deputy chief executive officer Dr Adel Hubail.
Imtiaz MasterCard cardholders will have access to over 29.4 million MasterCard acceptance locations worldwide and over 1.5 million ATMs.
"We have chosen to work with MasterCard because of their strong local and global presence," said Bahrain Credit vice-president special projects Tony Langley.-TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Gulf stocks surge as Fed tapering adds fuel to fire
- SABB launches graduates programme
- NBAD names key official for Hong Kong
- Commercial Bank of Dubai obtains $450m loan
- EFG Hermes names group co-chief
- Islamic bond issuance in GCC picking up
- Kuwait budget surplus likely to hit $42.4bn
- Bahrain banking sector on road to recovery
- GCC banks' outlook stable, says report
- GBSA panel names new chairperson