Aabar denies investment in Arabtec
Abu Dhabi, January 3, 2010
Abu-Dhabi based Aabar Investments said it has not made an investment in Arabtec, after the Dubai-based construction firm last week said it was not in talks about any possible deal.
'We can confirm that Aabar has not made an investment in the company mentioned in the Bloomberg report to which you refer in your facsimile,' Aabar said in a statement to the Abu Dhabi bourse.
Arabtec had denied the same report on December 30.-Reuters
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Dubai ICD planning to boost $2bn loan
- CEO-elect of fraud-hit Rakbank quits
- Saudi foreign assets hit record $668.2bn
- Major trade success for BBK Brokerage
- NBAD raises convertible bond issue to $465m
- Mashreq to enhance mobile banking app
- NBK Capital exits Turkey hospital chain
- Abu Dhabi holding firm Senaat plans share sale
- Iraq Trade Bank to expand into Lebanon, Turkey
- UAE’s non-oil job, output levels surge