Aabar denies investment in Arabtec
Abu Dhabi, January 3, 2010
Abu-Dhabi based Aabar Investments said it has not made an investment in Arabtec, after the Dubai-based construction firm last week said it was not in talks about any possible deal.
'We can confirm that Aabar has not made an investment in the company mentioned in the Bloomberg report to which you refer in your facsimile,' Aabar said in a statement to the Abu Dhabi bourse.
Arabtec had denied the same report on December 30.-Reuters
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Gulf stocks surge as Fed tapering adds fuel to fire
- SABB launches graduates programme
- NBAD names key official for Hong Kong
- Commercial Bank of Dubai obtains $450m loan
- EFG Hermes names group co-chief
- Islamic bond issuance in GCC picking up
- Kuwait budget surplus likely to hit $42.4bn
- Bahrain banking sector on road to recovery
- GCC banks' outlook stable, says report
- GBSA panel names new chairperson