Aabar denies investment in Arabtec
Abu Dhabi, January 3, 2010
Abu-Dhabi based Aabar Investments said it has not made an investment in Arabtec, after the Dubai-based construction firm last week said it was not in talks about any possible deal.
'We can confirm that Aabar has not made an investment in the company mentioned in the Bloomberg report to which you refer in your facsimile,' Aabar said in a statement to the Abu Dhabi bourse.
Arabtec had denied the same report on December 30.-Reuters
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Norton Rose Fulbright advises on IDB $1.5bn sukuk
- IGIH posts 24pc rise in profit
- Tokyo exchange inks Dubai agreement
- PiSlice, du partner to encourage micro-lending
- Bank Alkhair swings to $4.7m profit
- BMI launches new personal loan promotion
- Experts shed light on key Fatca legislation
- Saudi inflation plunges to four-year low
- UAE investment appetite 'strengthens' says expert
- Dubai mulls rule change to woo domiciled funds
- UAE, Abu Dhabi roll over $20bn of Dubai's debt
- Saudi can achieve 4.4pc growth this year
- Emaar listing of retail unit 'within months'
- Dubai Investments nets $29m profits
- Compliance officers facing diverse pressures, says study
- Abu Dhabi finance dept inks deal with Ajman
- Kuwait registers 8pc credit growth
- Bahrain Sico funds net solid returns
- Emaar proposes 15pc cash dividends
- ABG units win top Islamic finance award
- Finance House approves 25pc cash dividends
- Qatar 'most expensive country in Gulf'
- Egypt regulator sets rules for index
- Dubai Islamic eyes Kenya, Indonesia for expansion
- ADCB to buy back 3pc of its shares
- GCC insurance growth outpaces developed markets
- Bahrain 'faces budget deficit, inflation challenges'
- Global Payment Services wins key certification
- BBK unveils big India expansion plans
- Kuwait GDP growth to hit 3.5pc in 2014