Bahraini Saudi Bank opens new branch
Manama, April 28, 2010
Bahraini Saudi Bank has announced the opening of its Al Hamala branch in Bahrain.
Situated at the heart of an active commercial area, the new branch enjoys a strategic location with close proximity to a large population of Bahraini Saudi customers.
Al Salam Bank Bahrain director and chief executive officer Yousif Taqi, Bahraini Saudi chairman Dr Anwar Khalifa Al Sada and Central Bank of Bahrain (CBB)executive director Khalid Hamad opened the new branch at an official ceremony, attended by VIP invitees from the CBB, commercial and banking sector and senior officials from Bahraini Saudi and Al Salam Bank.
The Al Hamala branch will offer a wide range of Sharia-compliant services including cheques deposits and withdrawals, remittances inside and outside Bahrain, retail financing including personal financing, vehicle financing, property financing and high yielding Wakala deposits.-TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Dubai ICD planning to boost $2bn loan
- CEO-elect of fraud-hit Rakbank quits
- Saudi foreign assets hit record $668.2bn
- Major trade success for BBK Brokerage
- NBAD raises convertible bond issue to $465m
- Mashreq to enhance mobile banking app
- NBK Capital exits Turkey hospital chain
- Abu Dhabi holding firm Senaat plans share sale
- Iraq Trade Bank to expand into Lebanon, Turkey
- UAE’s non-oil job, output levels surge