CrediMax backs Bahrain sports event
Manama, April 28, 2010
Credimax, a major issuer and acquirer of credit cards in Bahrain, recently sponsored the annual sports day of the Bahrain Disabled Sports Federation, held for the fifth consecutive year at the University of Bahrain.
“Bahrain Disabled Sports Federation is part of the Bahraini community, and is keen on providing the opportunity for the disabled to mingle with other members of the society and enable them to exercise sports activities,” said Nader Al Soufi, head of business development, CrediMax.
“We, at CrediMax are keen on participating in key local activities which are held in the Kingdom, and support the community welfare as a whole through provision of full support to the disabled and encourage them to interact with society”, he added.
Soufi said that almost 250 male and female athletes along with their families took part in that activity which was attended by 16 specialised institutes of physical handicap.
Soufi noted that this category contributes to enhancing the national image and placing the Kingdom among leading nations worldwide in all domains. – TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- United Arab signs $250m syndicated loan
- Standard Life sets up Asia advisory board
- UAE among 20 most attractive countries for M&A
- Gulf stocks surge as Fed tapering adds fuel to fire
- SABB launches graduates programme
- NBAD names key official for Hong Kong
- Commercial Bank of Dubai obtains $450m loan
- EFG Hermes names group co-chief
- Islamic bond issuance in GCC picking up
- Kuwait budget surplus likely to hit $42.4bn