Bahrain's CMH wins top honours
Manama, June 29, 2010
Capital Management House (CMH), the Bahrain based investment bank, has been awarded the Best GCC Private Equity Firm 2010 by World Finance, the influential global business publication.
CMH received the award at a presentation held at the London Stock Exchange.
CMH’s award as Best GCC Private Equity Company 2010 was based on its commitment to long term, innovative investment into important strategic economic and social projects that will bring significant economic, financial and quality of life value to states and communities across the GCC and Middle East.
“Our investments are targeted at those opportunities where we see not only financial returns for our investments but also the potential to create economic and social value,” stated Khalid M Najibi, managing director and chief executive of CMH.
“CMH has a range of investment opportunities in process at the moment, including a regional shipping deal, and intend to continue to broaden the range of investment products and services we offer to our clients.”-TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Mena inbound M&A value triples to $3.9bn
- DFM opens educational trading floor at varsity
- Egypt urban inflation hits 4-year high in Nov
- Adib honoured for SME support services
- Saudi rallies ahead of 2014 budget speech
- Qatari oil, gas to have limited impact on GDP growth
- Xerox Emirates, Asseco offer banking solutions
- Omani bank rolls out home finance products
- NBAD steps up hiring ahead of Expo boom
- Acuma names new UAE head