Ajman Bank appoints new COO
Dubai, July 1, 2010
Ajman Bank, a leading Islamic commercial bank, has appointed Abdul Ehtesham Abdul Muhaimen as its new chief operating officer (COO).
Muhaimen has extensive experience in both business and support areas and has worked as head of HR, CFO, COO, head of retail, and deputy CEO as well as CEO over the past 25 years with leading multinational and regional financial institutions.
Prior to joining Ajman Bank, he was managing director and CEO of Brac Bank Limited in Bangladesh.
As COO for Ajman Bank, Muhaimen will oversee IT, central operations, human resources, administration, BPR and service quality.
“Under the leadership of Muhaimen our support departments will be guided in meeting strategic business goals,” said Mubashar H Khokhar, CEO of Ajman Bank.
“Muhaimen comes with extensive experience in different functional roles and with his appointment reflects our commitment to invest the right human capital to drive our strategic plans and the next stage of growth,” he added. – TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- NBAD approves 40pc cash dividends
- NBAD sees 8-10pc loan growth
- Al Basel Group launches investment arm
- Union Insurance posts $18m profit
- Oman warns banks on conflicts of interest
- Japan to lend Tunisia $480m
- 400 to join anti-laundering seminar in Riyadh
- Lebanese insurer to head Prague Club
- UAE's first REIT plans $135m IPO
- Bahrain banking industry outlook 'positive'
- New India Assurance opens Bahrain branch
- Qatar sets up mixed business incubator
- Kuwait budget spending up 8pc in April-Jan
- Thomson Reuters to host Mena IFR awards
- ADIB offers smartphone industry investment
- Gulf Finance House to start $3bn Tunisia project
- KFH completes ICT project upgrade
- Egypt urban annual inflation slows to 9.8pc
- BIBF signs deal with Palestinian institute
- Bahrain’s GDP set to expand 12pc
- KFH-Bahrain rebrands priority banking
- Bank Nizwa wins top Islamic bank award
- Qatar labour costs may jump: IMF
- Kuwait Q3 trade surplus hits $23bn
- Dubai trade growth up 7.6pc to $362bn
- Deloitte appoints new managing director
- Al Ramz tops UAE trading in Feb
- IFC in $150m loan deal with Bank Audi
- SME funding focus for Abu Dhabi forum
- Insurance House posts second year of profit