Ajman Bank appoints new COO
Dubai, July 1, 2010
Ajman Bank, a leading Islamic commercial bank, has appointed Abdul Ehtesham Abdul Muhaimen as its new chief operating officer (COO).
Muhaimen has extensive experience in both business and support areas and has worked as head of HR, CFO, COO, head of retail, and deputy CEO as well as CEO over the past 25 years with leading multinational and regional financial institutions.
Prior to joining Ajman Bank, he was managing director and CEO of Brac Bank Limited in Bangladesh.
As COO for Ajman Bank, Muhaimen will oversee IT, central operations, human resources, administration, BPR and service quality.
“Under the leadership of Muhaimen our support departments will be guided in meeting strategic business goals,” said Mubashar H Khokhar, CEO of Ajman Bank.
“Muhaimen comes with extensive experience in different functional roles and with his appointment reflects our commitment to invest the right human capital to drive our strategic plans and the next stage of growth,” he added. – TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Saudi rallies ahead of 2014 budget speech
- Qatari oil, gas to have limited impact on GDP growth
- Xerox Emirates, Asseco offer banking solutions
- Omani bank rolls out home finance products
- NBAD steps up hiring ahead of Expo boom
- Acuma names new UAE head
- Qatar says no plans to issue international debt in 2014
- Motivation 'is crucial for growth'
- Islamic banking ‘sustainable way forward’
- Top Swiss group acquires Merrill Mideast units