CBK swings to profit in third quarter
Kuwait, November 11, 2010
Commercial Bank of Kuwait (CBK) reported on Thursday a third quarter net profit of KD19.64 million ($70.37 million).
The lender made a net loss of KD2.48 million in the third quarter of 2009, it said in a statement on the Kuwaiti bourse website.
Net profit in the nine months to September 30 came in at KD20.5 million.-Reuters
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Oman 'must consider fiscal reforms as priority'
- Qatar Exchange to start trading govt bonds
- NBK opens new branch in UAE
- Dubai utility repays $871m Islamic bond
- Investcorp buys stake in Saudi energy firm
- Tunisia to spend over $1bn to recapitalise banks
- UAE revives proposal to merge stock exchanges
- Saudi non oil exports hit $4.74bn in April
- Global Takaful market to hit $20bn
- NBAD launches new Dubai branch