Gulf Capital launches new arm
Abu Dhabi, April 24, 2011
Gulf Capital, a leading private equity firm, has launched its operating improvement arm, ExcellenceO2, to assist it in the operational enhancement and growth of its portfolio companies.
The initiative is in line with Gulf Capital’s belief that active operational enhancement and value addition is the most sustainable way to deliver superior returns to investors in the long-term.
ExcellenceO2 will be run by three senior operating partners, Patrick Buffet, Alfred Farwagi and Nabil Kassem, a highly qualified team with a proven track record of restructurings, turnarounds, operational improvement and profit enhancement.
“The ExecellenceO2 partners are amongst the most seasoned and proven industry veterans who have worked regionally and globally at the highest levels in a number of multinational companies. Their experience and track record in restructuring and optimising companies and restoring them to profitability and growth will be an important addition to Gulf Capital’s skill set and capabilities,” said Dr Karim El Solh, co-founder and chief executive officer of Gulf Capital.-TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Dubai Islamic eyes Kenya, Indonesia for expansion
- ADCB to buy back 3pc of its shares
- GCC insurance growth outpaces developed markets
- Bahrain 'faces budget deficit, inflation challenges'
- Global Payment Services wins key certification
- BBK unveils big India expansion plans
- Kuwait GDP growth to hit 3.5pc in 2014
- Gulf shares tumble over EM exposure cut
- GCC bonds to gain from macro-economic climate
- French Business Council Dubai members up 18pc
- Egypt economy growth seen less strong than thought
- Sharjah approves $4.2bn budget for 2014
- Saudi non-oil sector posts solid growth in Feb
- Seera total income rises to $34m
- NBAD approves 40pc cash dividends
- NBAD sees 8-10pc loan growth
- Al Basel Group launches investment arm
- Union Insurance posts $18m profit
- Oman warns banks on conflicts of interest
- Japan to lend Tunisia $480m
- 400 to join anti-laundering seminar in Riyadh
- Lebanese insurer to head Prague Club
- UAE's first REIT plans $135m IPO
- Bahrain banking industry outlook 'positive'
- New India Assurance opens Bahrain branch
- Qatar sets up mixed business incubator
- Kuwait budget spending up 8pc in April-Jan
- Thomson Reuters to host Mena IFR awards
- ADIB offers smartphone industry investment
- Gulf Finance House to start $3bn Tunisia project