BNI opens new branch in Bahrain
Manama, July 26, 2011
Bahrain National Insurance Company (BNI), a wholly owned subsidiary of Bahrain National Holding (BNH), has opened a new branch in Amwaj Islands, Bahrain.
This increases the number of BNI branches to 11 fully operating ones in the kingdom.
"As the kingdom's pioneers of the insurance branches concept, we will continue our pursuit in providing our customers with the finest insurance products and services at competitive rates and with international standards," said motor and personal lines insurance general manager Abdulla Al Suwaidi.
"We are moving forward with the group's set strategic plans and through the opening of this branch, we confirm our continued dedication to invest in premier locations and technologies for the betterment of clients and customers," added BNH chief executiveMahmood Al Soufi. – TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Deutsche Bank named top FX bank in Mideast
- Doha bourse breaks key 9,000 level
- UAE economic growth hits 4.4pc in 2012
- DFM firms achieve 100pc compliance
- NBK Egypt unit Q1 profit up 15.3pc
- Barclays names key official for Abu Dhabi
- MEPS, Umniah ink MasterCard services deal
- Bahrain insurance market ‘set to grow’
- Takaful poised for big growth
- Qatar Holding, Italy fund eye Versace