BMI Bank holds savings campaign
Manama, September 5, 2011
Bahrain-based retail and commercial banking institution BMI Bank organised a savings scheme campaign during Eid Al Fitr at Bahrain City Centre.
Close to 5,000 entries were received to participate in the raffle draw organised to give customers an opportunity to win special prizes with BMI Bank by filling out an Ayadi Savings scheme raffle form, which made them eligible to enter into a draw.
Customers who visited the booth were presented with refreshments including traditional local coffee as well as gifts which ranged from coloring books and crayons for children to jute bags and sunshades for adults.
The bank awarded 20 customers a cash prize of BD 50 ($132.60) each as part of the campaign. – TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- GCC firms seek Egypt investment guarantee
- Qatar c.bank plans $1.1bn in bonds, sukuk
- More support for Islamic banking urged
- Bahrain to set new takaful rules by year-end
- Oman fiscal surplus widens to $1.4bn
- Al khaliji opens new branch in Doha
- Bayzat launches online DBR calculator
- Dubai bourse tops 3,000 for first time in 5 years
- Bahrain mulls solvency rules for Takaful industry
- LuLu Exchange opens 3rd branch in Bahrain