BMI Bank holds savings campaign
Manama, September 5, 2011
Bahrain-based retail and commercial banking institution BMI Bank organised a savings scheme campaign during Eid Al Fitr at Bahrain City Centre.
Close to 5,000 entries were received to participate in the raffle draw organised to give customers an opportunity to win special prizes with BMI Bank by filling out an Ayadi Savings scheme raffle form, which made them eligible to enter into a draw.
Customers who visited the booth were presented with refreshments including traditional local coffee as well as gifts which ranged from coloring books and crayons for children to jute bags and sunshades for adults.
The bank awarded 20 customers a cash prize of BD 50 ($132.60) each as part of the campaign. – TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- ADS Securities inks deal with Tunes Group
- EMP expands Iraq card operations
- Dubai ICD planning to boost $2bn loan
- CEO-elect of fraud-hit Rakbank quits
- Saudi foreign assets hit record $668.2bn
- Major trade success for BBK Brokerage
- NBAD raises convertible bond issue to $465m
- Mashreq to enhance mobile banking app
- NBK Capital exits Turkey hospital chain
- Abu Dhabi holding firm Senaat plans share sale