Ahli United extends special loan offer
Manama, September 11, 2011
Ahli United Bank (AUB) said it is extending the special low interest rate loan offer in response to customer requests and in continuation of its efforts to support initiatives to stimulate economic activity and help customers.
AUB had announced this special promotion during Ramadan when it offered loans at the lowest rate of 4.99 per cent with APR of 5.99 per cent with reduced fees and insurance charges.
Also under this offer, customers can avail of loan amounts up to 40 times their salary with starting installments of BD12.5 per BD1000 loan per month.
Abdulla Al Raeesi, deputy group CEO-Retail Banking, said the extension was in line with AUB's commitment to supporting the community and based on requests from customers who have benefited from the recently announced salary increases and wanting to avail of this low installment offer for overall debt consolidation.
In addition to the low interest rate, customers can also benefit from full interest waiver for the first 3 months and deferral of the first three installments, he added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Emirates NBD seals Dubai tower deal
- Dar Al Arkan raises $450m from sukuk sale
- Barclays advises on equities over bonds
- World Bank boosts funds for Syria refugees
- Doha Bank sets $1.5bn to fund Emirati SMEs
- Gold gains on China demand
- HSBC to launch insurance products in UAE
- Bahrain to host key Arab exchange talks
- QNB to start India operations
- Gulf must consider flexible exchange rate: banker