Ahli United extends special loan offer
Manama, September 11, 2011
Ahli United Bank (AUB) said it is extending the special low interest rate loan offer in response to customer requests and in continuation of its efforts to support initiatives to stimulate economic activity and help customers.
AUB had announced this special promotion during Ramadan when it offered loans at the lowest rate of 4.99 per cent with APR of 5.99 per cent with reduced fees and insurance charges.
Also under this offer, customers can avail of loan amounts up to 40 times their salary with starting installments of BD12.5 per BD1000 loan per month.
Abdulla Al Raeesi, deputy group CEO-Retail Banking, said the extension was in line with AUB's commitment to supporting the community and based on requests from customers who have benefited from the recently announced salary increases and wanting to avail of this low installment offer for overall debt consolidation.
In addition to the low interest rate, customers can also benefit from full interest waiver for the first 3 months and deferral of the first three installments, he added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- GIH picks ex-Barclays banker as investment head
- Jeddah Economic Company names new CEO
- Saudi real GDP growth surges to 3.1pc in Q3
- UAE business activity growth hits record high
- Global Islamic banking assets ‘set to top $1.7trn’
- Egypt back in business, says new survey
- United Arab Bank backs UAE-Turkey business
- Islamic finance 'facing integration challenge'
- Bahrain tops in developed Islamic finance sector
- DME sets new trading records