Capinnova Bank backs key conference
Manama, September 21, 2011
Capinnova Investment Bank has confirmed its partnership at the 7th Annual World Islamic Funds and Financial Markets Conference (WIFFMC 2011) to be held next week.
The Shari’a compliant investment banking arm of BBK will be the gold strategic partner of the conference which will take place on September 26 and 27 in Bahrain.
The conference will see key regulators, industry players and thought leaders engage in critical discussions that will focus on "achieving international scale and creating a vibrant Islamic financial market and re-invigorating the Islamic investments industry."
Jamal Hijres, CEO of Capinnova Investment Bank, said: “We are confident about the Islamic finance industry’s future and Bahrain will continue to be one of the leading financial centers in the region due to the efficient regulatory policies adopted by the sector. A platform such as this enables the top experts in the industry to come together and propel the industry forward.”
He also said that there are several opportunities to be tapped within the country to secure good returns and long-term sustainability and forums such as this will ensure that we capitalise on these opportunities.
WIFFMC is set to gather more than 400 global leaders in the international Sharia compliant investments industry to engage in critical discussions that will seek to re-ignite growth in the Islamic funds and investments markets. – TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- GBSA panel names new chairperson
- NBK group CEO to step down
- SABB gets Fitch ratings boost
- Saudi SABB prices $400m sukuk issue
- Shuaa Capital gets Moody's ratings upgrade
- QInvest ‘advised on $3.5bn sukuk in 2013’
- Al Hilal Bank wins top Islamic finance award
- Barwa Bank wins top Islamic banking awards
- ‘BPO offers big benefits for Saudi economy’
- Emaar approves bonds-to-shares conversion