BFC launches new loyalty scheme
Manama, October 19, 2011
Bahrain Financing Company (BFC), the kingdom's oldest money transfer and foreign exchange group, launched the BFC Bonus Card as part of ongoing efforts to boost services and facilitate simple and efficient money transfers.
The card will also act as a key for all future loyalty schemes and promotions, automatically entering customers into the promotion when used at any one of BFC's multiple branches.
All BFC customers are eligible for a free Bonus Card and need only register once at any BFC branch when they make their next transaction.
The registration process is simple and customer details are linked to each individual card, to further simplify all future transactions and remove the need to fill out forms or keep old receipts.
"The introduction of the BFC Bonus Card is a great step for BFC and its customers," said deputy general manager Errol Fonseca.
"With the best foreign exchange rates and lowest transfer charges, we are striving to make the customer experience even more rewarding through the use of the Bonus Cards," Fonseca noted.
"The card will continue to evolve over time, incorporating more services, features and benefits for our customers," he added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Bahrain Islamic Bank names new chairman
- Oman 'must consider fiscal reforms as priority'
- Qatar Exchange to start trading govt bonds
- NBK opens new branch in UAE
- Dubai utility repays $871m Islamic bond
- Investcorp buys stake in Saudi energy firm
- Tunisia to spend over $1bn to recapitalise banks
- UAE revives proposal to merge stock exchanges
- Saudi non oil exports hit $4.74bn in April
- Global Takaful market to hit $20bn