Coutts appoints UAE market head
Dubai, November 22, 2011
UK-based private banking house, Coutts, has announced the appointment of Amir Sadr as head of the UAE market and private office in the Middle East, effective immediately.
In his new role, Sadr will be instrumental in developing Coutts’ ultra high net worth (UHNW) proposition in the Middle East – a key area of focus in the business’s current expansion drive, a statement from the bank said.
He joins Coutts from Bank of America Merrill Lynch where he worked for the last 12 years leading the business’s institutional client group and the family office group.
Duncan MacIntyre, head of Coutts private office, said: “Coutts has ambitious plans for our private office as we look to delivering a consistently excellent service to our clients and expanding our offering internationally. Amir brings with him extensive expertise and a strong track record in wealth management which, combined with his knowledge of the Middle East will enhance our existing capabilities in this area.” – TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Gulf stocks surge as Fed tapering adds fuel to fire
- SABB launches graduates programme
- NBAD names key official for Hong Kong
- Commercial Bank of Dubai obtains $450m loan
- EFG Hermes names group co-chief
- Islamic bond issuance in GCC picking up
- Kuwait budget surplus likely to hit $42.4bn
- Bahrain banking sector on road to recovery
- GCC banks' outlook stable, says report
- GBSA panel names new chairperson