Lloyds names ME corporate banking head
Dubai, December 18, 2011
Lloyds TSB has appointed Bobby Liddell as its new head of corporate banking in the Middle East, the bank said in a statement on Sunday.
Liddell, who was previously senior manager for corporates at the bank in Dubai, will report to Richard Musty, managing director of Lloyds TSB's Middle Eastern operations.
His appointment begins with immediate effect, the statement added. – Reuters
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Dubai ICD planning to boost $2bn loan
- CEO-elect of fraud-hit Rakbank quits
- Saudi foreign assets hit record $668.2bn
- Major trade success for BBK Brokerage
- NBAD raises convertible bond issue to $465m
- Mashreq to enhance mobile banking app
- NBK Capital exits Turkey hospital chain
- Abu Dhabi holding firm Senaat plans share sale
- Iraq Trade Bank to expand into Lebanon, Turkey
- UAE’s non-oil job, output levels surge