StanChart launches online motor insurance
Dubai, February 8, 2012
Standard Chartered has teamed up with AXA Insurance, a leading international general insurance provider, to offer motor insurance that can be purchased using the bank’s online banking platform.
Whether buying a new policy or renewing their existing car insurance, Standard Chartered’s customers can now purchase cover for their vehicle using this convenient and cost-effective service, a statement said.
“We are committed to providing the best possible experience for our customers, and that includes providing them with a wide range of services under one roof,” said Khalid ElGibali, regional head of Consumer Banking, UAE and Northern Gulf, Levant and Oman, at Standard Chartered.
“By dealing with a single entity for banking and motor insurance, our customers will benefit from a convenient, cost effective solution to this motoring requirement.”
“This is one of the many avenues by which Standard Chartered lives our ‘Here for Good’ brand promise, by being here for customers,” he added.
Insurance will be provided by AXA Insurance.
The insurance service features discounts of up to 50 per cent for safe driving, a complimentary registration service and a 24-hour accident and breakdown recovery service, among other benefits. – TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Oman 'must consider fiscal reforms as priority'
- Qatar Exchange to start trading govt bonds
- NBK opens new branch in UAE
- Dubai utility repays $871m Islamic bond
- Investcorp buys stake in Saudi energy firm
- Tunisia to spend over $1bn to recapitalise banks
- UAE revives proposal to merge stock exchanges
- Saudi non oil exports hit $4.74bn in April
- Global Takaful market to hit $20bn
- NBAD launches new Dubai branch