NBAD lead arranger of $455m loan for CBQ
Abu Dhabi, February 9, 2012
The National Bank of Abu Dhabi (NBAD), a leading bank in the UAE, successfully closed a $ 455 million club loan facility for Commercial Bank of Qatar (CBQ).
Despite challenging market conditions, the facility was undertaken by a selected group of banks raising $455 million, a statement said.
The group of lenders is geographically diversified among top banks names including National Bank of Abu Dhabi, Samba Financial Group and Commerzbank Aktiengesellschaft, as the mandated lead arrangers, Australia and New Zealand Banking Group Limited, Singapore Branch, Deutsche Bank AG, Union National Bank PJSC and Wells Fargo Bank, National Association as the lead arrangers. – TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Dubai ICD planning to boost $2bn loan
- CEO-elect of fraud-hit Rakbank quits
- Saudi foreign assets hit record $668.2bn
- Major trade success for BBK Brokerage
- NBAD raises convertible bond issue to $465m
- Mashreq to enhance mobile banking app
- NBK Capital exits Turkey hospital chain
- Abu Dhabi holding firm Senaat plans share sale
- Iraq Trade Bank to expand into Lebanon, Turkey
- UAE’s non-oil job, output levels surge