NBAD lead arranger of $455m loan for CBQ
Abu Dhabi, February 9, 2012
The National Bank of Abu Dhabi (NBAD), a leading bank in the UAE, successfully closed a $ 455 million club loan facility for Commercial Bank of Qatar (CBQ).
Despite challenging market conditions, the facility was undertaken by a selected group of banks raising $455 million, a statement said.
The group of lenders is geographically diversified among top banks names including National Bank of Abu Dhabi, Samba Financial Group and Commerzbank Aktiengesellschaft, as the mandated lead arrangers, Australia and New Zealand Banking Group Limited, Singapore Branch, Deutsche Bank AG, Union National Bank PJSC and Wells Fargo Bank, National Association as the lead arrangers. – TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Gulf stocks surge as Fed tapering adds fuel to fire
- SABB launches graduates programme
- NBAD names key official for Hong Kong
- Commercial Bank of Dubai obtains $450m loan
- EFG Hermes names group co-chief
- Islamic bond issuance in GCC picking up
- Kuwait budget surplus likely to hit $42.4bn
- Bahrain banking sector on road to recovery
- GCC banks' outlook stable, says report
- GBSA panel names new chairperson