BFC opens new outlet in Bahrain
Manama, February 28, 2012
Bahrain Financing Company (BFC), one of the oldest money transfer and foreign exchange group, has opened its newest retail branch in the Naif Lulu area of the Kingdom.
The new Al Hussain branch is a full-service outlet, offering customers all the services from BFC, including EzRemit, money transfer and foreign exchange.
The new branch was opened by Bangladesh Ambassador Mohammed Ali Akbar, in the presence of senior BFC officials as well as a number of key customers.
Customers will be able to interact with BFC sales consultants and execute their transactions through three transaction desks. The branch will open for operations from 8am to 9pm, seven days a week.
'The Al Hussain branch is strategically located in an area that sees consistently high activity,' said BFC general manager Errol Fonseca.
'This branch forms a key element of our strategic vision to create an easy and convenient service in key locations across the kingdom,' he noted.
'The opening of the new branch in this area, where a large number of Bangladeshi community members live, shows that BFC is constantly working to enhance services for Bangladeshi nationals living in the kingdom,' said Ali Akbar.-TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Dubai inflation hits 4-year high in Nov
- New guidelines for Islamic banks, Takaful
- ADS to enter UK in 2014, starts pricing yuan
- Citadel cuts net loss as regional unrest eases
- Saudi inflation edges up to 3.1pc y/y in Nov
- Kuwait's Investment Dar reaches key debt agreement
- Banks on alert over ATM fraud
- Bahrain's economy bounces back on positive outlook
- Mena inbound M&A value triples to $3.9bn
- DFM opens educational trading floor at varsity