AFB FX sponsors Saudi forex event
Jeddah, April 12, 2012
AFB FX, a leading international brokerage and financial services firm, has signed as the sponsor for an upcoming financial conference in Jeddah.
The second Saudi Forex Exhibition and Conference will be held on May 2 and 3 at the InterContinental Hotel.
AFB FX will focus on extensive education and training for the audience through direct personal training on all trading platforms and providing fast and secure trading solutions from the diverse services offered by the company, in order to raise knowledge among clients interested in entering the field of financial trading.
Abdallah Abbas, managing director of AFB FX said: “Our trust in our Saudi clients increases our interest in participating in such event, as it presents a chance for continuous communication with our existing clients.”
“In addition to the chance to meet ambitious new traders in effort to provide them with the best expertise, services and answers to all their inquiries to insure meeting all needs of clients wishing to enter the global financial markets using the best plans and modern strategies in the fields of online trading and financial brokerage."
“The Saudi market has a special consideration at AFB FX since it is one of the most important markets that the company served over the period of seven years through our strategic partner Arab Financial Brokers AFB KW in Kuwait which allowed us to build mutual trust with our clients in the kingdom,’ he added. – TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Peru road shows target Mideast markets
- EFG Hermes Q1 net profit up 27pc
- ADCB sells $300m of subordinated bonds
- Standard Chartered’s credit card wins award
- Emirates NBD seals Dubai tower deal
- Dar Al Arkan raises $450m from sukuk sale
- Barclays advises on equities over bonds
- World Bank boosts funds for Syria refugees
- Doha Bank sets $1.5bn to fund Emirati SMEs
- Gold gains on China demand