AFB FX sponsors Saudi forex event
Jeddah, April 12, 2012
AFB FX, a leading international brokerage and financial services firm, has signed as the sponsor for an upcoming financial conference in Jeddah.
The second Saudi Forex Exhibition and Conference will be held on May 2 and 3 at the InterContinental Hotel.
AFB FX will focus on extensive education and training for the audience through direct personal training on all trading platforms and providing fast and secure trading solutions from the diverse services offered by the company, in order to raise knowledge among clients interested in entering the field of financial trading.
Abdallah Abbas, managing director of AFB FX said: “Our trust in our Saudi clients increases our interest in participating in such event, as it presents a chance for continuous communication with our existing clients.”
“In addition to the chance to meet ambitious new traders in effort to provide them with the best expertise, services and answers to all their inquiries to insure meeting all needs of clients wishing to enter the global financial markets using the best plans and modern strategies in the fields of online trading and financial brokerage."
“The Saudi market has a special consideration at AFB FX since it is one of the most important markets that the company served over the period of seven years through our strategic partner Arab Financial Brokers AFB KW in Kuwait which allowed us to build mutual trust with our clients in the kingdom,’ he added. – TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- UAE's first REIT set to announce IPO
- Bahrain banking industry outlook 'positive'
- New India Assurance opens Bahrain branch
- Qatar sets up mixed business incubator
- Kuwait budget spending up 8pc in April-Jan
- Thomson Reuters to host Mena IFR awards
- ADIB offers smartphone industry investment
- Gulf Finance House to start $3bn Tunisia project
- KFH completes ICT project upgrade
- Egypt urban annual inflation slows to 9.8pc
- BIBF signs deal with Palestinian institute
- Bahrain’s GDP set to expand 12pc
- KFH-Bahrain rebrands priority banking
- Bank Nizwa wins top Islamic bank award
- Qatar labour costs may jump: IMF
- Kuwait Q3 trade surplus hits $23bn
- Dubai trade growth up 7.6pc to $362bn
- Deloitte appoints new managing director
- Al Ramz tops UAE trading in Feb
- IFC in $150m loan deal with Bank Audi
- SME funding focus for Abu Dhabi forum
- Insurance House posts second year of profit
- ETF global assets hit record $2.44 trillion
- Bahrain firms plan IPOs
- Serbia wins $1bn Abu Dhabi loan
- Key equity banker resigns from Saudi Fransi
- DMCC to boost Islamic commodity trade with tie-ups
- IDB, KIA units to invest in Morocco
- First Gulf to set up $1bn sukuk in Malaysia
- Singapore’s UOB Bullion and Futures joins DGCX