Gatehouse Bank wins top finance award
Manama, May 3, 2012
Gatehouse Bank, a London-based wholesale Sharia-compliant institution, has been named by Global Finance magazine as the Best Islamic Real Estate Finance Provider, at the World's Best Islamic Financial Institutions 2012 awards.
"We are pleased to be recognised as leaders in the international market for the delivery of Sharia-compliant real estate," said head of real estate Adam Cavanagh.
"In the last few months, we have added to our formidable track record of success with the completion of UK and US acquisitions.
"Gatehouse continues to demonstrate unrivalled expertise and capability to source, originate and place real estate investment activity on behalf of clients," he added.
Gatehouse Bank has received this award in recognition of its achievements in the Sharia-compliant real estate investment sector, according to criteria set by independent editorial teams at Global Finance.
The magazine provided quantitative criteria which included growth in assets, profitability, geographic reach, strategic relationships, new business development and innovation in products.
Gatehouse Bank has achieved more than $500 million in total real estate acquisitions in two years, and successfully completed two realised investments on behalf of its investors. – TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Nexus launches Kuwait operations
- Tunisia may delay sukuk issue to next year
- Al Baraka Turk planning $200m sukuk
- Kuwait April inflation climbs to 2.8pc y/y
- Bahrain Islamic Bank names new chairman
- Oman 'must consider fiscal reforms as priority'
- Qatar Exchange to start trading govt bonds
- NBK opens new branch in UAE
- Dubai utility repays $871m Islamic bond
- Investcorp buys stake in Saudi energy firm