Banque Saudi Fransi eyes $750m sukuk
Dubai, May 15, 2012
Banque Saudi Fransi has set a deal size of $750 million for its five-year Islamic bond sale, sources said, ahead of the sukuk's formal launch.
The sukuk is due to launch on Tuesday at a spread of 185 basis points over midswaps, at the tighter end of revised guidance issued earlier in the day, indicating healthy appetite for the paper.
Citi, Deutsche Bank and Credit Agricole are bookrunners on the deal. Allocations and pricing are expected early afternoon, London time.
Orderbooks were in excess of $3.5 billion, two sources said, while a third source said books had hit $4 billion. - Reuters
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- ADS Securities inks deal with Tunes Group
- EMP expands Iraq card operations
- Dubai ICD planning to boost $2bn loan
- CEO-elect of fraud-hit Rakbank quits
- Saudi foreign assets hit record $668.2bn
- Major trade success for BBK Brokerage
- NBAD raises convertible bond issue to $465m
- Mashreq to enhance mobile banking app
- NBK Capital exits Turkey hospital chain
- Abu Dhabi holding firm Senaat plans share sale