ADCB wins big at Banker ME Awards
Abu Dhabi, June 18, 2012
Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank (ADCB) received three prestigious awards at the recent Banker Middle East Industry Awards in Dubai, including Best Bank in the UAE, Best Transaction Bank and Best Corporate Bank.
The awards were competed for by banks from across the region, namely the GCC, Jordan and Lebanon.
Banker Middle East assembles a panel of industry experts each year to short-list institutions across all categories. CPI Financial then hosts an online voting system with registered readers of Banker Middle East and Business Intelligence to elect the winners.
The ceremony also played host to the 2012 Hawkamah Bank Corporate Governance Awards, where the fourth award, the Hawkamah Bank Corporate Governance Award 2012, was also presented to ADCB by Dr Nasser Saidi in acknowledgment of ADCB’s efforts dedicated to corporate governance.
Ala’a Eraiqat, CEO of Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank, said: “ADCB continues to perform at the very highest level within the industry, resulting in a momentous few years for the bank. These latest awards prove our leading position in the industry, both regionally in the UAE, through delivering customers new and innovative products and services.”
“I would like to express my sincere appreciation and gratitude to all of our shareholders and the Board of Directors for their support, our employees for their hard work and our customers for their on-going loyalty and trust,” he added. – TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Mena inbound M&A value triples to $3.9bn
- DFM opens educational trading floor at varsity
- Egypt urban inflation hits 4-year high in Nov
- Adib honoured for SME support services
- Saudi rallies ahead of 2014 budget speech
- Qatari oil, gas to have limited impact on GDP growth
- Xerox Emirates, Asseco offer banking solutions
- Omani bank rolls out home finance products
- NBAD steps up hiring ahead of Expo boom
- Acuma names new UAE head