Burgan launches student summer programme
Kuwait City, June 27, 2012
Burgan Bank recently launched its annual summer training programme for young students, to provide them with a head-start in meeting the challenges that lie ahead in their careers in finance.
Along with gaining invaluable, hands-on experience through assisting various seasoned finance professionals at the head office and branches, the bank is also offering classroom training programs that will ultimately contribute to increasing their knowledge and practical experience, a statement from Burgan said.
The summer training for the first batch was held earlier this month, and the second group will commence their training in July.
The bank continues to open new chapters in its commitment and dedication towards all sectors of the society, reaffirming its position as a socially dedicated leading Kuwaiti financial institution, the statement said. – TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- AAIB unit starts crisis assistance travel service
- Abu Dhabi may need to lower industry growth target
- Kuwait credit hits 5-year high; tops $1.3bn
- UAE stocks rally, Abu Dhabi tops 4,000 mark
- Abraaj completes 15 exits in 2013
- Barwa gets top HSE certifications
- Egypt's forex reserves dip to $17.8bn in Nov
- Experts put spotlight on Mena tax issues
- BMI, Muharraq SC launch co-branded credit card
- NBAD partners with top business school