NBK Capital wins best broker award
Kuwait, November 4, 2012
NBK Capital, a unit of National Bank of Kuwait (NBK), has won the "Best Broker in Kuwait 2012" award from leading international finance magazine Global Investor.
Global Investor is part of the Euromoney Institutional Investor group, and is the group’s flagship international asset management publication.
This accolade at the publication’s third annual Middle East Awards comes following the recent award received by NBK Capital from The Banker magazine for “Deal of the Year,” said a statement from the Kuwaiti lender.
The award was received by Jasem Al Zeraei, the head of Institutional Sales at the 2012 Middle East Awards event held last month in Doha.
Commenting on the win, Al Zeraei said, ““NBK Capital takes pride in being selected as the Best Broker in Kuwait for 2012. Receiving this award is yet another great milestone for us at NBK Capital and demonstrates our continued growth and focus on quality.”
He said NBK Capital’s brokerage division offers clients unparalleled quality of service through a team of experienced professionals.
"The team provides clients with the full spectrum of brokerage services ranging from traditional brokerage to institutional brokerage dealing in the KSE, GCC, the wider Mena markets and the US," he added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Citadel cuts net loss as regional unrest eases
- Saudi inflation edges up to 3.1pc y/y in Nov
- Kuwait's Investment Dar reaches key debt agreement
- Banks on alert over ATM fraud
- Bahrain's economy bounces back on positive outlook
- Mena inbound M&A value triples to $3.9bn
- DFM opens educational trading floor at varsity
- Egypt urban inflation hits 4-year high in Nov
- Adib honoured for SME support services
- Saudi rallies ahead of 2014 budget speech