NBK Capital wins best broker award
Kuwait, November 4, 2012
NBK Capital, a unit of National Bank of Kuwait (NBK), has won the "Best Broker in Kuwait 2012" award from leading international finance magazine Global Investor.
Global Investor is part of the Euromoney Institutional Investor group, and is the group’s flagship international asset management publication.
This accolade at the publication’s third annual Middle East Awards comes following the recent award received by NBK Capital from The Banker magazine for “Deal of the Year,” said a statement from the Kuwaiti lender.
The award was received by Jasem Al Zeraei, the head of Institutional Sales at the 2012 Middle East Awards event held last month in Doha.
Commenting on the win, Al Zeraei said, ““NBK Capital takes pride in being selected as the Best Broker in Kuwait for 2012. Receiving this award is yet another great milestone for us at NBK Capital and demonstrates our continued growth and focus on quality.”
He said NBK Capital’s brokerage division offers clients unparalleled quality of service through a team of experienced professionals.
"The team provides clients with the full spectrum of brokerage services ranging from traditional brokerage to institutional brokerage dealing in the KSE, GCC, the wider Mena markets and the US," he added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Bahrain firms plan IPOs
- Serbia wins $1bn Abu Dhabi loan
- Key equity banker resigns from Saudi Fransi
- DMCC to boost Islamic commodity trade with tie-ups
- IDB, KIA units to invest in Morocco
- First Gulf to set up $1bn sukuk in Malaysia
- Singapore’s UOB Bullion and Futures joins DGCX
- Infrastructure investment ‘key to growth’
- BKIC declares 30pc dividend
- StanChart profit falls 16pc in 2013
- Veteran Saudi banker to head AMF
- Dubai World prepays $284m to creditors
- EFG-Hermes sells Damas stake to Mannai
- Ultra rich number to grow 35pc in Mideast
- Saudi IPO market 'set for big year'
- RAK 'exploring' ceramics unit stake sale
- Bahrain Bourse wins key UK award
- Alba backs Euromoney forum
- URC bond rating upgraded to stable outlook
- GCC urged to set up onshore financial centres
- Consolidation push paying off for Bahrain banks
- Mubadala to focus more on US, Europe
- Six banks join plan for shared customer data register
- UAE economy grows 4pc in 2013
- Egypt foreign reserves up to $17.3bn
- StanChart opens second branch in Iraq
- Oil below $90 to hit GCC economies
- Payfort offers zero deposit scheme to SMEs
- In a first, NCB Capital names female CEO
- Du enters $1.17 billion financing deals