UAE markets to close on Nov 15
Abu Dhabi, November 11, 2012
UAE's Securities and Commodities Authority (SCA) has announced that the financial markets nationwide will close on Thursday (November 15) to mark the Islamic New Year.
The markets will resume transactions on Sunday (November 18), a Wam report said.
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Deutsche Bank named top FX bank in Mideast
- Doha bourse breaks key 9,000 level
- UAE economic growth hits 4.4pc in 2012
- DFM firms achieve 100pc compliance
- NBK Egypt unit Q1 profit up 15.3pc
- Barclays names key official for Abu Dhabi
- MEPS, Umniah ink MasterCard services deal
- Bahrain insurance market ‘set to grow’
- Takaful poised for big growth
- Qatar Holding, Italy fund eye Versace