Deutsche Bank names vice chairman for Mena
Dubai, March 27, 2013
Deutsche Bank said on Wednesday it had appointed Rafik Nayed as vice chairman for the Middle East and North Africa.
Nayed, previously interim chief executive officer of the Libyan Investment Authority, the country's sovereign wealth fund, will report to Ashok Aram, Deutsche Bank's chief executive for the region, the bank said in an emailed statement.
Prior to LIA, Nayed was head of strategy and business development for Oilinvest Netherlands, and head of utilities and infrastructure at Amwal Investment Bank in Qatar. – Reuters
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Gulf stocks surge as Fed tapering adds fuel to fire
- SABB launches graduates programme
- NBAD names key official for Hong Kong
- Commercial Bank of Dubai obtains $450m loan
- EFG Hermes names group co-chief
- Islamic bond issuance in GCC picking up
- Kuwait budget surplus likely to hit $42.4bn
- Bahrain banking sector on road to recovery
- GCC banks' outlook stable, says report
- GBSA panel names new chairperson