Alpen appoints new board member
Manama, April 18, 2013
Alpen Capital has appointed Edward Villiers, global head of financial institution sales and head of Global Financial Markets, London at Rabobank International as a member of its board of directors.
Alpen Capital is an investment bank headquartered in Dubai. It is present in other GCC locations such as Qatar, Oman and Bahrain. It also has an extensive footprint in India with offices in New Delhi, Mumbai, Bengaluru and Kolkata.
It offers a full range of advisory services including debt advisory, equity advisory & capital markets and mergers & acquisitions advisory.
“We are delighted to welcome Villiers to the Alpen Capital Board. He will bring a wealth of knowledge and experience to Alpen Capital, having worked in international capital markets for the past 25 years,” said Rohit Walia, executive vice chairman & CEO, Alpen Capital Group. – TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Gulf stocks surge as Fed tapering adds fuel to fire
- SABB launches graduates programme
- NBAD names key official for Hong Kong
- Commercial Bank of Dubai obtains $450m loan
- EFG Hermes names group co-chief
- Islamic bond issuance in GCC picking up
- Kuwait budget surplus likely to hit $42.4bn
- Bahrain banking sector on road to recovery
- GCC banks' outlook stable, says report
- GBSA panel names new chairperson