Al Baraka summit to discuss financial trends
Manama, May 20, 2013
Al Baraka Banking Group (ABG) will hold its 34th symposium for the Islamic economy at Hilton Hotel, Jeddah, in July to discuss emerging banking and financial trends.
"I thank ABG chairman Shaikh Saleh Abdullah Kamel, for the adoption, management, financing and direct supervision on this symposium to achieve success," said president and chief executive Adnan Yousif.
He praised scholars, researchers, executives and those working in the Islamic banking industry for their support.
"I commend the efforts of institutions that support Islamic banking and ABG units, which provided us with their important experiments, subjects and issues to be discussed in this symposium," stated Yusif.
"I also would like to thank the organising committee for their efforts which resulted in this great work," he added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Gulf stocks surge as Fed tapering adds fuel to fire
- SABB launches graduates programme
- NBAD names key official for Hong Kong
- Commercial Bank of Dubai obtains $450m loan
- EFG Hermes names group co-chief
- Islamic bond issuance in GCC picking up
- Kuwait budget surplus likely to hit $42.4bn
- Bahrain banking sector on road to recovery
- GCC banks' outlook stable, says report
- GBSA panel names new chairperson