UAE Exchange plans big expansion
Manama, June 12, 2013
UAE Exchange, a leading money transfer and foreign exchange brand, has lined up plans to expand its network in all strategic locations across Bahrain.
"We are gearing up for aggressive expansion in Bahrain," country head Deepak Nair said yesterday, after the board meeting of the company's operations in the kingdom.
Top officials who came together to discuss the company's future strategies and performance last year included UAE Exchange managing director and chief executive Dr B R Shetty and Bahrain director Mohammed Dadabhai.
"Currently we have 12 branches. More are being planned in line with our vision of being the trusted neighbourhood brand. We are also widening our range of services offered, enriching its repertoire," said Nair.
The UAE Exchange started its Bahrain operations in 2005 and was the first remittance brand to earn the ISO certification in the kingdom.
Globally, UAE Exchange has a network of more than 700 branches in 30 countries across five continents.-TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Qatar 'most expensive country in Gulf'
- Egypt regulator sets rules for index
- Dubai Islamic eyes Kenya, Indonesia for expansion
- ADCB to buy back 3pc of its shares
- GCC insurance growth outpaces developed markets
- Bahrain 'faces budget deficit, inflation challenges'
- Global Payment Services wins key certification
- BBK unveils big India expansion plans
- Kuwait GDP growth to hit 3.5pc in 2014
- Gulf shares tumble over EM exposure cut
- GCC bonds to gain from macro-economic climate
- French Business Council Dubai members up 18pc
- Egypt economy growth seen less strong than thought
- Sharjah approves $4.2bn budget for 2014
- Saudi non-oil sector posts solid growth in Feb
- Seera total income rises to $34m
- NBAD approves 40pc cash dividends
- NBAD sees 8-10pc loan growth
- Al Basel Group launches investment arm
- Union Insurance posts $18m profit
- Oman warns banks on conflicts of interest
- Japan to lend Tunisia $480m
- 400 to join anti-laundering seminar in Riyadh
- Lebanese insurer to head Prague Club
- UAE's first REIT plans $135m IPO
- Bahrain banking industry outlook 'positive'
- New India Assurance opens Bahrain branch
- Qatar sets up mixed business incubator
- Kuwait budget spending up 8pc in April-Jan
- Thomson Reuters to host Mena IFR awards