UAE Exchange plans big expansion
Manama, June 12, 2013
UAE Exchange, a leading money transfer and foreign exchange brand, has lined up plans to expand its network in all strategic locations across Bahrain.
"We are gearing up for aggressive expansion in Bahrain," country head Deepak Nair said yesterday, after the board meeting of the company's operations in the kingdom.
Top officials who came together to discuss the company's future strategies and performance last year included UAE Exchange managing director and chief executive Dr B R Shetty and Bahrain director Mohammed Dadabhai.
"Currently we have 12 branches. More are being planned in line with our vision of being the trusted neighbourhood brand. We are also widening our range of services offered, enriching its repertoire," said Nair.
The UAE Exchange started its Bahrain operations in 2005 and was the first remittance brand to earn the ISO certification in the kingdom.
Globally, UAE Exchange has a network of more than 700 branches in 30 countries across five continents.-TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- More support for Islamic banking urged
- Bahrain to set new takaful rules by year-end
- Oman fiscal surplus widens to $1.4bn
- Al khaliji opens new branch in Doha
- Bayzat launches online DBR calculator
- Dubai bourse tops 3,000 for first time in 5 years
- Bahrain mulls solvency rules for Takaful industry
- LuLu Exchange opens 3rd branch in Bahrain
- Saudi economic growth picks up in Q3
- GIH picks ex-Barclays banker as investment head