Al Wataniya and Al Khasa launch 'Business Park'
Jeddah , July 3, 2007
Adeem Al Wataniya and Al Dar Al Khasa Urban Development Company have signed a landmark agreement to build 'The Headquarters Business Park' on Jeddah Corniche.
The deal was signed in presence of Al Wataniya managing director Majid Karim, and Al Khasa managing director Dr Ibrahim Mohammad Rayes.
The project will consist of 52 floors with space of a 68,000 square metres. Businessmen and companies have their choice of condominium space which meets their needs.
In addition, and for the first time in Saudi Arabia, 'The Headquarters Business Park' offers Sky villas, distributed at different levels, two floors each, with sky garden facing the Red Sea waves.
The tower will also be home to the most elite five-star restaurants serving the most splendid Arabic and international cuisine in a great ambience topped only by its impeccable sea front view.
The parking lot will hold up to 2,000 vehicles, with three spots per 100 square metres (the highest average of spots per 100 square metres in Saudi so far). All this space will be monitored under the most recent in security surveillance and up to the hour protection,another feature enhancing the perfection in design and consideration.Trade Arabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Schön sees business park project on track
- Kuwaiti developer starts Dubai tower work
- Asteco appointed agent for Dubai tower
- Interface named ‘Most Sustainable' firm
- Musanada inks $582m Abu Dhabi-Dubai road deal
- Manara residential project on track
- Duqm completes airfields infrastructure work
- House prices hit new peak, led by emerging Asia
- Tunelling experts to meet in Dubai
- New mortgage rules to drive UAE property boom