Damac customer base widens
Dubai, October 2, 2007
People from over 110 nations from across the globe have bought properties from Damac, the luxury property builders have claimed.
The customers are from the Middle East, Europe, Africa, US and Asia among other countries. Damac projects are currently spread across six countries that include the UAE, Qatar, Jordan, Lebanon, Egypt and Saudi Arabia.
'Our family is growing and we are proud of this milestone. These customers are our brand ambassadors and I am sure they are equally proud to be part of our family as much as we are. There are approximately 300 countries in the world and we are delighted to have a representation from almost one third of those in our portfolio,' said chairman of Damac Holding Hussain Sajwani.
In addition to support services provided by its Dubai headquarters, the company's comprehensive customer care programme provides solutions through its vast regional network with offices in the UK (London, Manchester), Ireland, UAE, Iran, Russia, Italy, Jordan, Saudi Arabia, Lebanon, Egypt and Qatar.
'We are a highly committed company and would like to extend the best in luxury to our valued customers in the region and across the globe. Luxury brand development is time consuming; however we have accelerated the process through our commitment, customer service and world class quality standards,' said CEO, Damac Properties, Peter Riddoch. - TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Dar Al Arkan raises $450m from sukuk sale
- Arabtec workers end strike; dispute 'resolved'
- Bahrain launches project for 4,500 homes
- Qatari group unveils $823m giant mall project
- Tecom announces new operational structure
- Better Homes releases property guides
- Drake & Scull clinches $461m Saudi contract
- Obayashi-HBK venture wins Doha project deal
- Bahrain halts digging at housing project site
- Strike won't affect projects says Arabtec