$408m Skycourts’ foundation complete
Dubai, March 6, 2008
National Properties has completed the concrete pouring of the foundation of Dh1.5-billion ($408.44m) Skycourts project in Dubai.
“The development works at Skycourts are proceeding according to the plan,“ said National Properties chief executive officer Adel Ahmad Lootah.
“The raft pour development marks a milestone in Skycourts with the first apartment scheduled to be delivered in 2009. With this complete, the above ground construction work of the 24 level towers will commence with the structure becoming highly visible from now on,” he added.
Skycourts, located on the Al Ain road, comprises 2,300 luxurious yet affordable apartments, is the first real estate project to be developed by National Properties with the objective of offering distinctive homes and lifestyle options to the multinational community in the UAE.
The project, evoked overwhelming response when it was launched last year with all the units on offer sold out to National bondholders in six days. – TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- India property group eyes Dubai market
- Kuwaiti real estate sales soar to $886m
- Emaar unveils first big project at Expo 2020 site
- EMart nets $20m from online auction
- Qatar Railways awards $32bn in contracts
- Top regional firms at Cityscape Riyadh
- Habtoor Leighton wins $395m Dubai tower deal
- Bahrain to scrap asphalt subsidies
- UAE bids to host 2018 tunnelling congress
- Bin Faqeeh top sponsor of Gulf Property Show