$408m Skycourts’ foundation complete
Dubai, March 6, 2008
National Properties has completed the concrete pouring of the foundation of Dh1.5-billion ($408.44m) Skycourts project in Dubai.
“The development works at Skycourts are proceeding according to the plan,“ said National Properties chief executive officer Adel Ahmad Lootah.
“The raft pour development marks a milestone in Skycourts with the first apartment scheduled to be delivered in 2009. With this complete, the above ground construction work of the 24 level towers will commence with the structure becoming highly visible from now on,” he added.
Skycourts, located on the Al Ain road, comprises 2,300 luxurious yet affordable apartments, is the first real estate project to be developed by National Properties with the objective of offering distinctive homes and lifestyle options to the multinational community in the UAE.
The project, evoked overwhelming response when it was launched last year with all the units on offer sold out to National bondholders in six days. – TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Damac launches luxury apartments at Expo site
- Kuwaitis top GCC property buyers in Oman
- Rubber World to showcase at Big 5 Saudi
- Tool to help create effective property listings
- 'Smart' move by Dubai Design District
- Drake unit wins $13m contract in India
- Solar-powered cleaning boats launched in Sharjah
- $27m Expo Hotel Sharjah deal signed
- Arabtec unit wins $282m Emaar contract
- Abu Dhabi to host pool & spa expo
- ADCM unit secures $213m bridging loan
- Cluttons Dubai launches new luxury apartments
- Dubai developer Damac profits triple to $641m
- Dubai to start work on $544m water canal
- Dubai property market can absorb 25,000 units
- Jones Lang LaSalle renamed 'JLL'
- Aldar raises synergy estimate from Sorouh merger
- UAE industrial property sector keeps up growth
- Dubai residential property prices up 26pc
- Majid Al Futtaim to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- 300 firms to take part in Dubai property forum
- Naseej inks deal to develop Bahrain projects
- Dadabhai unveils new residential project
- Flowcrete completes Dubai Mall project
- Global asphalt demand hits new high
- $1.3bn infrastructure investment firm set up in Saudi
- Manara sees big project villa success
- Global giants eye RAK utility projects
- Cayan partners with international artist Zsuzsanna
- Samsung, Hyundai win $1.7bn Iraq deals