Aldar works on Al Bateen development
Abu Dhabi, March 6, 2008
Aldar Properties has commenced the rehabilitation and landscaping works in Al Bateen District, Abu Dhabi.
Aldar is working closely with the Committee of Islamic endowment (Awqaf), the Urban Development Committee and other relevant authorities in order to rehabilitate and landscape the area surrounding the old Al Bateen cemetery without disrupting the sanctity of the site, the company said in a statement.
A new wall surrounding the cemetery will also be built as well as a new entrance on the eastern side and a parking space.
Aldar Properties was established to develop land and increase investment opportunities both in Abu Dhabi city and the UAE. – TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Plaza Premium wins Abu Dhabi Airports contract
- Engineering experts attend Autodesk conference
- Dubai $114m freehold property in big demand
- Heavy Equipment enters Qatar market
- Bahrain market to get $15.8m facelift
- Jacky’s unveils new 3D printers
- Technip wins $400m Kuwait PMC contract
- Arab investors eyeing Turkish property
- Arabtec denies Drake merger speculation
- Saudi's ACWA signs $472m sukuk financing