Mizin Remraam phase 3 sold out in hours
Dubai, May 5, 2008
Mizin, a member of Tatweer, announced that the third phase of its Remraam community was sold out in just a few hours of its launch on Monday.
Remraam’s previous phases also witnessed a similar sell-out, said a top company executive. The overwhelming response from the over 3,000-odd investors and buyers reinforced Remraam’s continued status as Dubai’s best selling community.
'Following the overwhelming response of phase-1 in November 2007, as part of Mizin’s customer-centric approach, it dedicated the phase-2 launch on March 26 solely to customers who missed out on the opportunity during the first phase,' Sami Al Hashimi, vice president, Mizin, explained.
'Our primary focus at Mizin is to identify customer needs in the market, and to develop standalone projects that cater to those needs. Remraam’s unique proposition that combines upscale living with value for money is testament to our new approach in real estate development,' he said.
'The record sell-out of Remraam’s three phases also validates the phenomenal confidence customers have in our developments,” Al Hashimi added.
Remraam is located in Dubailand adjacent to Bawadi's Boulevard and Arabian Ranches. It will be a self contained community, offering a range of sporting and spa facilities, a dedicated community mall with restaurants, retail and entertainment outlets.
In addition, it will also feature children’s nurseries, landscaped parks, walkways, open areas and facilities which will represent nearly 85 per cent of the total area of the project.
Construction on the 23.5 million sq ft development has commenced and the Remraam Community will be ready for occupation in Q4 2010, he said.
Remraam is Mizin’s fourth project. The company’s previous projects include the 13 million sq ft Liwan project, the 19 million sq ft Arjan development, and the 16.5 million sq ft Majan development.-TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Barwa net profit surges 27.3pc
- RAK Properties adds new villas to Flamingo project
- Saudi launches housing scheme to ease shortage
- R&M wins Oman residential project contract
- Asian skyscraper prices tower over rest of the world
- Tamleek opens new office in Dubai
- $29m allocated for Bahrain drainage projects
- Indian group plans $300m Bahrain Bay investment
- Drake and Scull awards key supply contract
- FCC wins $702m Doha metro line contract
- SPF Realty sees Dubai project success
- Abu Dhabi set for big property show
- Aldar working on $1.5bn UAE housing projects
- Gulf Finance House to start $3bn Tunisia project
- Abu Dhabi to see 10pc surge in new homes
- Saudi construction sector booming on new contracts
- Emaar offers 330 apartments in MBR City
- Dubai Design District sees big demand
- HUGE DEAL: Arabtec inks $40bn Egypt housing project
- Galfar ex-CEO gets 15 years' jail over bribes
- $32m BFH car park work underway
- Bahrain awards $5.8m project tenders
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- Dubai unveils $300m hitech 'green' city project
- Deyaar plans $245m Dubai complex
- IFA unveils $272m Dubai mixed-use project
- CBRE tops Fortune’s most admired firms list
- Kuwait's real estate sales hit $1.1bn in Jan
- Dubai RTA awards $27m roads contract
- Work to start on Bahrain beach project