Maison Limited unveils Dubai project
Dubai, June 25, 2008
Hong Kong-based boutique developer Maison Limited has unveiled its first project in Dubai, ‘Maison Residence Collection’ at Downtown Jebel Ali.
The Dh860 million ($234 million_ development is a prestigious boutique residence, offering sanctuary in the heart of New Dubai; home to the Palm Jebel Ali, Techno Park and Dubai Waterfront as well as Dubai World Central.
“Dubai possesses an energy which is vibrant and inspiring. It’s truly synergetic with Maison Limited’s philosophy, as the emirate shares our commitment to originality and a progressive, visionary approach,” said managing director of Maison Limited, Hong Kong, Cor Van Der Meulen.
“‘Maison Residence Collection’ is an elegant work of architecture that has been designed in direct response to the surrounding design context. It will be a visually stunning landmark that will be instantly recogniseable to those entering Dubai from Abu Dhabi.”
The G+17 residential tower will be located on Phase Four of Downtown Jebel Ali and - as the gateway to Dubai on approach from Abu Dhabi - it is set to become a landmark of the emirate.
“By offering a world-class boutique residence that is on par with the world’s leading developments, ‘Maison Residence Collection’ will appeal to the discerning buyer who values a distinctive residential address in the world’s most advanced city. Subsequently, it is the right place for us to launch ‘Maison Residence Collection’,” said managing director of Maison Limited, UAE, Shaya Shamszadeh.
‘Maison Residence Collection’ includes 102 units of lofts, two and three bedroom apartments as well as terrace penthouses and ultra penthouses. The development will also offer an exclusive five-star hotel experience and will feature spacious, elegantly designed homes, with private access and security.
The importance of space, privacy and individuality is all-encompassing, the intention being to provide an environment that makes the residents feel at complete ease in body, mind and soul.
All residences have an extraordinary space volume, with ceilings of up to 7 meters high and all possess master bedrooms. Clients can enjoy fully furnished and serviced units, with interiors tailored to their preferences.
Features include hand-picked natural materials such as red brick and natural limestone façade, stained glass skylight with themed landscape Zen and Japanese gardens. The elegant interiors of ‘Maison Residence Collection’ at Downtown Jebel Ali are complemented by convenient lifestyle features in the kitchens and bathrooms.
A fully-equipped gym, multifunction areas for entertaining, an infinity pool and sundeck are also features. One of the largest indoor spas is at 20,000 sq. ft.
A VIP ‘Turquoise Class’ is offered to residents at ‘Maison Residence Collection’ which includes world-class concierge services, a Maybach limousine service, a private club lounge, a 24-hour medical centre, a fully managed business centre and 24-hour housekeeping. It will also feature boutique retail shops and signature restaurants in its lobby, where residents may enjoy elite shopping and leisure options.
‘Maison Residence Collection’ is designed by Creative Kingdom, designer of premium developments such as Dubai Creek Park Hyatt and the Culture Village Development.
‘Maison Residence Collection’ is due for completion Q4, 2011, with negotiations for enabling work with premium suppliers currently underway. – TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Emaar rules out plans for new tall tower
- Barwa net profit surges 27.3pc
- RAK Properties adds new villas to Flamingo project
- Saudi launches housing scheme to ease shortage
- R&M wins Oman residential project contract
- Asian skyscraper prices tower over rest of the world
- Tamleek opens new office in Dubai
- $29m allocated for Bahrain drainage projects
- Indian group plans $300m Bahrain Bay investment
- Drake and Scull awards key supply contract
- FCC wins $702m Doha metro line contract
- SPF Realty sees Dubai project success
- Abu Dhabi set for big property show
- Aldar working on $1.5bn UAE housing projects
- Gulf Finance House to start $3bn Tunisia project
- Abu Dhabi to see 10pc surge in new homes
- Saudi construction sector booming on new contracts
- Emaar offers 330 apartments in MBR City
- Dubai Design District sees big demand
- HUGE DEAL: Arabtec inks $40bn Egypt housing project
- Galfar ex-CEO gets 15 years' jail over bribes
- $32m BFH car park work underway
- Bahrain awards $5.8m project tenders
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- Dubai unveils $300m hitech 'green' city project
- Deyaar plans $245m Dubai complex
- IFA unveils $272m Dubai mixed-use project
- CBRE tops Fortune’s most admired firms list
- Kuwait's real estate sales hit $1.1bn in Jan
- Dubai RTA awards $27m roads contract