Desert Dream begins $463m project
Dubai, August 13, 2008
Desert Dream, a leading property developer, has started work on a new project valued at Dh1.7 billion ($463 million) in Dubai Waterfront.
The 48-storey residential tower will come up on 67,850 sq ft of land and will include retail space, swimming pools, sauna and steam room. Prices will begin at Dh1,995 per sq ft, a company official was quoted as saying in a Gulf News report.
The company plans to strictly follow green design regulations and aim for a gold standard LEED rating for energy and water conservation.
Upcoming Dubai projects of Desert Dream include Discovery Gardens, Business Bay and International City.
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Engineering experts attend Autodesk conference
- Dubai $114m freehold property in big demand
- Heavy Equipment enters Qatar market
- Bahrain market to get $15.8m facelift
- Jacky’s unveils new 3D printers
- Technip wins $400m Kuwait PMC contract
- Arab investors eyeing Turkish property
- Arabtec denies Drake merger speculation
- Saudi's ACWA signs $472m sukuk financing
- Qatar announces massive bridges project