Hamptons opens sales office at Emaar Square
Dubai, August 15, 2008
Hamptons International, one of the premier residential agents, has announced the launch of its new sales office in Emaar Square - the exclusive commercial component of Downtown Burj Dubai.
The opening of the new office follows the recent launch of Hamptons International in Abu Dhabi and highlights the company’s strong regional expansion strategy.
The new office will be located in one of the most prestigious areas in Dubai (Building 2 of Emaar Square).
It will provide clients and investors with a complete range of sales, lettings, mortgage consultancy and brokerage services. The team will be led by Sultan Al Shanqiti.
Two of the most prestigious developments the Hamptons International office in Emaar Square will market are Downtown Burj Dubai and Business Bay.
Both are examples of the most iconic properties within Dubai and offer excellent investment opportunities.
To mark the official opening of the office, Hamptons International is hosting an exclusive sales event in Emaar Square on August 16th from 9am – 3pm. The event will showcase some of the most prestigious residential apartments in the Downtown Burj Dubai area.
Nasser Abdul Rahman Rafi, managing director, Hamptons International, Middle East, said the company has established a strong client base in the UAE within a relatively short timeframe.
"Downtown Burj Dubai and Business Bay are fast emerging as the new business and residential hubs of Dubai, and the opening of the Hamptons International office in Emaar Square means we are on-hand to provide clients with the highest standard of service and expertise," he noted.
With the opening of the Emaar Square office, Hamptons International now has four offices in the UAE, including three in Dubai.
A 138-year-old company with headquarters based in Dubai, Hamptons International has an extensive portfolio of leading property projects in the UAE and across a number of international markets including Morocco, India, Italy, the UK and the Seychelles.
Acquired by Emaar in 2006, Hamptons International has over 85 offices worldwide, providing customers with a wealth of property opportunities and access to a diverse property portfolio.-TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Green Valley unveils new UAE, Turkey projects
- Jotun colour collection tracks new trends
- RAK Properties to distribute $27.2m profit
- Top construction firms head to Bahrain
- Investors pull out of $65m Bahrain project
- Projects stalled in Bahrain due to 'mismanagement'
- Emaar rules out plans for new tall tower
- Barwa net profit surges 27.3pc
- RAK Properties adds new villas to Flamingo project
- Saudi launches housing scheme to ease shortage
- R&M wins Oman residential project contract
- Asian skyscraper prices tower over rest of the world
- Tamleek opens new office in Dubai
- $29m allocated for Bahrain drainage projects
- Indian group plans $300m Bahrain Bay investment
- Drake and Scull awards key supply contract
- FCC wins $702m Doha metro line contract
- SPF Realty sees Dubai project success
- Abu Dhabi set for big property show
- Aldar working on $1.5bn UAE housing projects
- Gulf Finance House to start $3bn Tunisia project
- Abu Dhabi to see 10pc surge in new homes
- Saudi construction sector booming on new contracts
- Emaar offers 330 apartments in MBR City
- Dubai Design District sees big demand
- HUGE DEAL: Arabtec inks $40bn Egypt housing project
- Galfar ex-CEO gets 15 years' jail over bribes
- $32m BFH car park work underway
- Bahrain awards $5.8m project tenders
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad