Damac unveils corporate identity
Amman, August 26, 2008
Damac Properties, a leading private sector master developer in the region, on Tuesday unveiled its new corporate identity.
The new corporate identity mirrors a new vision for Damac and is designed to reflect a new age in the history of the developer and the global property industry, said a company official.
The new image comes with a brand promise of ‘Wish Fulfilment’.
This marks a significant step forward for the company with as the new identity is a testimony of its move from features of luxury to a unique focus on the benefits of luxury, Hussain Sajwani, chairman of Damac Holding, explained.
‘Wish fulfilment’ extends the equity that Damac Properties has built behind the current luxury positioning, while depicting luxury in a more unique context, he said.
An international customer research programme assessed that Damac has perceived strengths in luxurious developments, high quality construction and great places to live.
‘Wish fulfilment’ not only recommits to Damac’s core strengths but also stakes out a luxury-based position that is differentiating, he added.
The new brand promise for the organisation elevates the brand from being about luxury to being driven by a higher purpose – to enable the aspirational luxury dream.
'The new Damac wordmark and identity symbolise reflective luxury - a symbol of Damac reflecting the desires and wishes of its customers. The stylised alphabets create a distinct look while the forward tilt of the alphabets symbolises the operational, enterprising and advancing capabilities of Damac,' Sajwani explained.
“Luxury has played an inevitable role in our business and it is imperative that we strengthen our offering further. In order to distinguish and sustain our competitive edge over others, we have introduced our new brand promise that focuses on the benefits of luxury, and at the same time fulfilling the wishes of our customers.”
“Our aim is to turn our customers’ wishes into reality and help facilitate their aspirations. We aspire to further strengthen this emotional relationship between the brand, its employees, its stakeholders and its customers,” he added.
Commenting on the new brand, Peter Riddoch, Damac Properties CEO, said the new corporate identity was a significant step forward and the beginning of a new journey which will lead the company to the top.
'We are expanding aggressively into new markets and are growing at a very fast pace. We are associated with luxurious high quality construction and unique properties,' he observed.
'A company’s corporate identity is 20 per cent visual and 80 per cent behavioural. Today, we are also introducing our 4 new core values for our organisation: enterprising, responsiveness, tenacity and premium,' Riddoch said.
'We believe in living these core values as it will be very important for us to deliver our brand promise. This will be evident in all our projects, right from its inception to delivery,” he added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Work to start on Bahrain beach project
- Damac launches luxury apartments at Expo site
- Kuwaitis top GCC property buyers in Oman
- Rubber World to showcase at Big 5 Saudi
- Tool to help create effective property listings
- 'Smart' move by Dubai Design District
- Drake unit wins $13m contract in India
- Solar-powered cleaning boats launched in Sharjah
- $27m Expo Hotel Sharjah deal signed
- Arabtec unit wins $282m Emaar contract
- Abu Dhabi to host pool & spa expo
- ADCM unit secures $213m bridging loan
- Cluttons Dubai launches new luxury apartments
- Dubai developer Damac profits triple to $641m
- Dubai to start work on $544m water canal
- Dubai property market can absorb 25,000 units
- Jones Lang LaSalle renamed 'JLL'
- Aldar raises synergy estimate from Sorouh merger
- UAE industrial property sector keeps up growth
- Dubai residential property prices up 26pc
- Majid Al Futtaim to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- 300 firms to take part in Dubai property forum
- Naseej inks deal to develop Bahrain projects
- Dadabhai unveils new residential project
- Flowcrete completes Dubai Mall project
- Global asphalt demand hits new high
- $1.3bn infrastructure investment firm set up in Saudi
- Manara sees big project villa success
- Global giants eye RAK utility projects
- Cayan partners with international artist Zsuzsanna