Damac gets ready to deliver Crescent units
Dubai, September 22, 2008
Damac Properties, a leading developer, is now giving the finishing touches to The Crescent development at International Media Production Zone (IMPZ) in Dubai.
Combining the convenience of the Emirates Road with a setting of lush and green landscaping, The Crescent is a stylish three-tower development offering studio, one and two bedroomed apartments. Thanks to an innovative floor plan all apartments have views of the picturesque landscape and will be able to enjoy this quiet cocoon in the middle of Dubai, said a statement.
Landscaping of the gardens is expected to be completed by the end of next month with an array of different plants and features being used to create a green haven in the centre of the development.
CEO of Damac Properties Peter Riddoch said:‘The Crescent will offer residents a wonderful green environment in which to live and careful consideration has gone into the landscaping part of the project. The outdoor environment will reflect the style and luxury of The Crescent apartments themselves and we are delighted to see this project now nearing its completion.’
Damac Properties will hand over 848 units at The Crescent in the fourth quarter and Riddoch added that he believed this development would be yet another landmark property in the company’s iconic property portfolio.
Damac Holding has now grown into a global conglomerate with more than 8000 employees in 12 countries, he said. –TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- India property group eyes Dubai market
- Kuwaiti real estate sales soar to $886m
- Emaar unveils first big project at Expo 2020 site
- EMart nets $20m from online auction
- Qatar Railways awards $32bn in contracts
- Top regional firms at Cityscape Riyadh
- Habtoor Leighton wins $395m Dubai tower deal
- Bahrain to scrap asphalt subsidies
- UAE bids to host 2018 tunnelling congress
- Bin Faqeeh top sponsor of Gulf Property Show