Mizin shifts customer service centre to Dubailand
Dubai, March 16, 2009
Mizin, the real estate property developer and a member of Tatweer, said it is relocating its customer service centre from its current location at Dubai Healthcare City to Dubailand on March 22.
The new purpose-built facility at Dubailand will help the company meet the needs of its customers more effectively, said a Mizin statement.
Located off Emirates Road next to Global Village, the new facility is strategically positioned in close proximity to Mizin’s four key projects Majan, Liwan, Arjan and Remraam, providing customers with ease of access from every corner of Dubai.
The 90,000 sq ft facility incorporates the most technically-advanced service amenities and dedicated customer parking, it said.
Mizin’s new service centre will also utilise the latest in IP based call centre technologies and features dedicated meeting areas for one to one communication.
The centre offers the ideal environment to deliver world-class service to its customers, said a top official.
Ahmad Sharaf, chief executive officer, Tatweer Investments, said: "The relocation of our Customer Service Centre to Dubailand is testament to our continued focus and dedication to our existing customers and demonstrates our commitment to the project."
“Our centre at Dubailand will facilitate greater interaction with our customers and contractors allowing us to cater more efficiently and effectively to their specific needs and requirements,” he added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- India property group eyes Dubai market
- Kuwaiti real estate sales soar to $886m
- Emaar unveils first big project at Expo 2020 site
- EMart nets $20m from online auction
- Qatar Railways awards $32bn in contracts
- Top regional firms at Cityscape Riyadh
- Habtoor Leighton wins $395m Dubai tower deal
- Bahrain to scrap asphalt subsidies
- UAE bids to host 2018 tunnelling congress
- Bin Faqeeh top sponsor of Gulf Property Show