Sakhir City benefits to be highlighted
Manama, June 15, 2009
Sakhir City Development, an urban project to be built next to the Bahrain International Circuit, will outline the concept and vision of the @bahrain project to members of the Bahrain British Business Forum (BBBF) tomorrow (June 16).
Chief executive officer Nicola Pero will explain what the project, will deliver and how it will support Bahrain’s long-term economic strategy at the Golden Tulip Hotel.
@bahrain will consist of an automotive club and engineering facility, retail and leisure attractions and a state-of-the-art exhibition and convention facility.
"I believe that this is the most exciting and innovative project to date in Bahrain, we will be changing the entertainment, education and commercial footprint of Bahrain forever," said Pero.
"This project will bring many long-term benefits for future generations of Bahrainis. It will be a tangible manifestation of the business and employment strategies of the Economic Development Board and Tamkeen - making elements of the 2030 vision come to life,” she added.
"We are sure that our members and anyone involved in the fields of travel, tourism, education, technology and automotive industries will find this talk of great commercial and social interest," said BBBF chairman Khalid Al Zayani.
"We look forward to welcoming Nicola Pero and Leanne Arnold to our forum and want to invite anyone who has an interest in their target industries to hear the plans directly.
"We are a membership group. However, we always encourage guests interested in the topic to join us, this type of initiative affects many of our key industries,” Al Zayani concluded. – TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Abu Dhabi set for big property show
- Aldar working on $1.5bn UAE housing projects
- Gulf Finance House to start $3bn Tunisia project
- Abu Dhabi to see 10pc surge in new homes
- Saudi construction sector booming on new contracts
- Emaar offers 330 apartments in MBR City
- Dubai Design District sees big demand
- HUGE DEAL: Arabtec inks $40bn Egypt housing project
- Galfar ex-CEO gets 15 years' jail over bribes
- $32m BFH car park work underway
- Bahrain awards $5.8m project tenders
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- Dubai unveils $300m hitech 'green' city project
- Deyaar plans $245m Dubai complex
- IFA unveils $272m Dubai mixed-use project
- CBRE tops Fortune’s most admired firms list
- Kuwait's real estate sales hit $1.1bn in Jan
- Dubai RTA awards $27m roads contract
- Work to start on Bahrain beach project
- Damac launches luxury apartments at Expo site
- Kuwaitis top GCC property buyers in Oman
- Rubber World to showcase at Big 5 Saudi
- Tool to help create effective property listings
- 'Smart' move by Dubai Design District
- Drake unit wins $13m contract in India
- Solar-powered cleaning boats launched in Sharjah
- $27m Expo Hotel Sharjah deal signed
- Arabtec unit wins $282m Emaar contract
- Abu Dhabi to host pool & spa expo
- ADCM unit secures $213m bridging loan