Deyaar to deliver Citadel units in August
Dubai, July 15, 2009
Deyaar Development, a leading real estate company in the region, said it will hand over all units at The Citadel, a premium 41-storey commercial tower at Business Bay, next month in line with its commitment for delivery of over seven projects in 2009.
The Citadel comprises 565,000 sq ft of office space, including 406 state-of-the-art, contemporary commercial units, and 29,000 sq ft of retail.
Srategically located within minutes of Sheikh Zayed Road, the upcoming airport in Jebel Ali, and all major shopping malls and business clusters in Dubai, The Citadel is one of the first projects to be delivered at the Business Bay, said a top official.
“With the handover of The Citadel, Deyaar will have successfully fulfilled its handover commitments for 2009,” said Markus Giebel, chief executive of Deyaar.
'At Deyaar, we have consistently set high benchmarks of quality and value in our projects, and The Citadel is no different. As one of the largest developers in Business Bay, Deyaar’s projects occupy a place of prominence within this master development.'
'We are confident that the design and quality of The Citadel will prove to be extremely beneficial to all businesses and commercial establishments operating from the tower,' Giebel remarked.
Deyaar will also host an orientation programme for all customers on July 18 at 11am ahead of the final delivery, he added.
The orientation programme will be used to update customers on the final documentation procedure for their respective units and to discuss the building operating budget and facilities management contract.
Additionally, an explanation of the building systems, amenities and personnel will also be provided, he added.
The Citadel is the latest in the line of high-quality projects completed and delivered by Deyaar in the past few years. Facilities at the project include 24-hour security and ample parking space, among others.-TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Drake and Scull awards key supply contract
- FCC wins $702m Doha metro line contract
- SPF Realty sees Dubai project success
- Abu Dhabi set for big property show
- Aldar working on $1.5bn UAE housing projects
- Gulf Finance House to start $3bn Tunisia project
- Abu Dhabi to see 10pc surge in new homes
- Saudi construction sector booming on new contracts
- Emaar offers 330 apartments in MBR City
- Dubai Design District sees big demand
- HUGE DEAL: Arabtec inks $40bn Egypt housing project
- Galfar ex-CEO gets 15 years' jail over bribes
- $32m BFH car park work underway
- Bahrain awards $5.8m project tenders
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- Dubai unveils $300m hitech 'green' city project
- Deyaar plans $245m Dubai complex
- IFA unveils $272m Dubai mixed-use project
- CBRE tops Fortune’s most admired firms list
- Kuwait's real estate sales hit $1.1bn in Jan
- Dubai RTA awards $27m roads contract
- Work to start on Bahrain beach project
- Damac launches luxury apartments at Expo site
- Kuwaitis top GCC property buyers in Oman
- Rubber World to showcase at Big 5 Saudi
- Tool to help create effective property listings
- 'Smart' move by Dubai Design District
- Drake unit wins $13m contract in India
- Solar-powered cleaning boats launched in Sharjah
- $27m Expo Hotel Sharjah deal signed